Catering manager (M/W)
Would you like to work as a catering manager (m/w)? Join our team at restoleil!☀️
- At least 5 years’ successful experience in high volume establishments, an average of 150/200 flatware/day. You are a hands-on, neat and organized person.
- You have successful experience as an assistant or manager in commercial catering in France and abroad
- You have successful experience as a restaurant manager and/or restaurant team manager. You are dynamic, rigorous, highly motivated by management and focused on customer satisfaction.
- You will be the real boss of your operation and will be responsible for achieving the qualitative and quantitative objectives set in consultation with the management. You will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the restaurant entrusted to you, for the purpose of achieving both qualitative (you will guarantee an excellent customer experience) and quantitative (you will contribute to the development of sales and profitability of your unit) operational objectives.
Within the restaurant, your main missions will be to:
- Ensure the control of material costs, follow the administrative tasks
- Ensure the respect of hygiene and food safety standards, the establishment’s quality charter and budgetary requirements (staff training).
- Be the brand’s representative within the establishment and outside.
- Ensure that the reputation is maintained.
- Ensure the well-being of customers and adapt services to meet their needs in the most efficient manner possible.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of staff in relation to the Operations Manager
- Control and coordinate the team’s activities, schedules and quality of service
- Design new seasonal menus in conjunction with the Executive Chef and the BC7 Chef
- Work closely with your assistant manager, the chef, the team and the regional director. You perform your duties with conviction and promote teamwork.
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Un emploi en CDI, en qualité de cadre nourri et logé, une aide vous sera offerte pour vous installer dans la région.
- Salaire de 2800€ à 3200€ net selon profil
The Group is making efforts on current social issues, providing housing for seasonal staff, etc., and providing all its employees with appropriate training.”